Monday, June 23, 2008

Sort of "new" to all this...




Hey, so i'm not really sure how to start all this off, but I guess i'll start with saying hii! My name's Bronte. (Like bron-tay). I absolutely LOVE to bake. Havn't really been doing it for a long long time, but in the oh, year and a half I have been baking, i've just completely fallen in love with it. I chose the name, "The little dancing baker", cause one, i'm not very old...and two, i'm a dancer. Have been since I was about 3 years old, and have been doing it ever since. I've been on a competitive dance team for a long time now, and since I was little, I always thought that dancing was ultimately what I wanted to do as a career. But as i've grown up, I have realized that the life of a dancer is extremely hard. It depends what you want to do with dance, but you're basically living your life audition to audition, and that's just something I don't want to do.

Sooo with dancing as just a hobby and good type of exercise, I've picked up baking. And it's been great. Not only is it therapeutic, and takes my mind off of whatever's going on...but I just LOVE how the finished product comes out. It gives you a sense of accomplishment. Plus, having others enjoy what you bake, and thank you for it, is really an added bonus. So that's generally what i'm here for. To bake, and talk about baking, as well as sharing those tasty treats with all you!

I kind of have an idea on how this "blogging" thing works cause before I decided to get my own blog, I have been looking, and reading other peoples blogs, so I guess I get a sense of what to do....I hope. Haha. So I hope you all will read and comment my stuff! I look forward to talking to some of you, and I hope you guy's like my stuff!

(About that picture up there...I tried, hahaha.)

No comments: