It's one of my good guy friends 17th birthday tomorrow, so when he told me
it was vanilla cupcakes he wanted, I started to brainstorm what recipe to make for him.
I wanted something easy, yet delicious that he'd really like.
So I ended up picking this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake recipe i've had.
These turned out absolutely AMAZING. What makes these "Cookie Dough"
Cupcakes is the little frozen ball of cookie dough placed in the center
of the cupcake, making it a little surprise when you bite into
the center! Makes eating them fun.
I made some extra,
and gave some to the little brother to have. He said they were
the best cupcakes i've ever made. So these will be going
to my friend for his birthday. Can't wait to see what he thinks!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
1 package yellow cake mix
1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
1 cup whole milk
1 cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 package(1 pound) frozen cookie dough
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line 24 cupcake cups with paper liners.
2. Place the cake mix, pudding mix, milk, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
3. blend with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
4. Increase the mixer speed to to medium and beat for 2 minutes more, scraping down sides of bowl. Until well blended.
5. scoop heaping 1/4 cup batter into each cupcake cup. Cut the frozen pieces of dough in half to get 24 pieces. Place a piece of cookie dough on top of each cupcake. Place pans in oven.
6. Bake cupcakes until they are golden and spring back when lightly touched, 22-27 min.
Frost with desired frosting**, and DEVOUR.
**For the frosting, I cheated a bit, and used some store bought vanilla frosting, but you can use whatever type of frosting you want for these. Anything will taste great!