Monday, June 8, 2009

TWD: Normandy Apple Tart

Soo I know this weeks recipe was supposed to be the Parisian Apple Tartlets, but we were having a huge laker party at my house, and I needed to make something bigger than just the tarts. 
When I saw the picture of this tart, I was sold on making it! The picture looked just beyond amazing. And it was not at all hard to do.
The finished tart came out wonderful, and I served it with a little vanilla ice cream. Everyone loved it! I would make this again for sure!
Next time, i'll try to make the tartlets, i'm sure those were amazing as well.


chocolatechic said...

Stunning looking tart.

TeaLady said...

UUHHH!!!! That does look wonderful.

Melissa said...

Wow, your tart is so pretty! I can see why it was a hit at your party!

The Food Librarian said...

Oh, this looks great! I want a bite!