Monday, May 25, 2009

TWD: Chipster-Topped Brownies


Yet again, this week's TWD recipe was AMAZING. Though, I was not surprised. I mean, how can you honestly go wrong with a layer of chocolate chip cookies baked ON TOP of a goey, chocolate-y BROWIE?! This was HEAVEN. I'd just like to give a HUGE shout out to Beth of Suppilicious for a great pick!

Since I had so many different baking chips I needed to use up, I just threw in handfuls of peanut butter chips, white chocolate chunks, and butterscotch chips along with the chocolate chips.
To say these were DEVOURED when they hit the table was an understatement. People were FIGHTING over them! It was actually quite hilarious to watch my friends and family go at it.
I will of course be making these again!..gonna try topping a square with some ice cream...oooh i'm baaaaad !

Mmmmmm...SO good.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

They look wonderful! I wasn't sure how impressed I was with this recipe until they sat overnight. Very tasty!

Jules Someone said...

Those look amazing. I kind of wish I had used something other than chocolate chips.

Kara said...

Yours look so much better than mine! :) I wasn't thrilled with this recipe but I'm glad that so many loved it.

Leslie said...

I'm so glad they worked out for you! Mine were fought over, but only the edges that were cooked. The weird oozing middle, not so much!

Jessica said...

Those look so good! I love the mixture of chips that you added, it sounds even better than the original.

Anonymous said...

YUM! They look wonderful. I'm glad you liked them.

Anonymous said...

Your brownies look so delicious! Love the addition of all those different chips!

Charli said...

I agree - these were AMAZING! Yours look really moist and chewy! Yum!!

The Food Librarian said...

I can see why your friends attacked! These look great!

TeaLady said...

Sounds like they were a big hit. They were pretty tasty. Rich, sweet, but tasty.