Friday, July 25, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

Yes, you read that right! CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIE.
Just the name screamsssss SIN...well, that's what that wonderful baker over at Genesis of a Cook says.

When I first saw this recipe, I knew I just HAD to make it...I mean, come on, it's a BROWNIE, then on top of that, a nice, thick, chewy layer of a chocolate chip cookie! YUM!!

So far, i've made this recipe I think more than 3 times in one month...i'm constantly bringing them over for pot-lucks, parties, etc. And no matter where I bring them, I have not once got a bad review! These are really the ultimate brownie/cookie delight!

Ohhh, a little tip, these can be verrrrrry rich, so I suggest cutting them into smaller squares.
The recipe also makes a lot, so these are GREAT to bring for parties and what not.
PLEASSSE make these...they are absolutely amazing!

No comments: